::: Current Location： Home > Academics > School of Academic Studies > Dept. of Marine Mechanical Engineering > Notice
- Noise Computation for the Engine Room of the Submarine.
- Feasibility Study of the Construction and Design of Small Submersible Vehicles.
- Modular Machinery Design of Multiple-Purpose Ships.
- Modification of Maintenance and Performance of the Impellers Used in the Fluid Transportation System of Ship.
- Analysis of the Boundary Element Method for Nonlinear Wave Force of Submarine Structure in Three Dimensions.
- Stress Concentration of Curved Plate Containing a Hole for the Cylindrical Shell Structure of Submarine Pressure Hull.
- Design and Analysis on the Reverse Pump Measurement in the Lafayette Ship .
- The Analysis of the Applicability of an Under-water EM Pulse Antenna.
- Effects of Plasma Properties on Heat Transfer.