If you have any question or comment , please call
- Supervise the planning (and revision) of all education programs, educational progress management programs, academic achievement and teaching evaluation programs.
- 2.Supply and maintenance of teaching aids.
- 3.Management, supervision and evaluation of all subordinate officers and employees.
- 4.Other coordination and supporting tasks relating to educational administration.
- Coordination, planning and development of curriculum design, teaching plan, etc. for all classes.
- Execution and evaluation of the improving educational quality program.
- Drafting and revising plans for cadets' educational streaming, cruise training, summer training, on-dock and on-board practical training, in-service education, etc.
- >Organizing cadets' graduation ceremony.
- Coordination and execution of cross-education with other military units and naval vessel visits.
- Organizing education-related project meetings.
- Drafting annual military training plan, as well as educational and activities plan for commissioned and non-commissioned officers (Detailed execution plans will be drawn up, verified and announced by respective committees of the Academy.)
- Execution of military law education.
- Judgment and compilation of cadre's reports.
- Planning and promotion of academic activities among teachers and instructors.
- Drawing up education path for all classes and brigades, and devising academic calendar.
- Handling research and development affairs.
- Hosting and receiving foreign military guests.
- Convening meetings of curriculum design committee, education committee and educational advisory committee.
- Intelligence education, intelligence gallery management, relative enemy situation studies, and enemy situation seminars.
- Management of the Academy's organization.
- Drafting and execution of summer military training program for domestic and overseas students.
- All affairs relating to the examination of navy officers' code in the Academy.
- Management and editing of the Academy's code books.
- Drafting and execution of annual visit of the US Navy to Taiwan.
- All instructions and commands from superiors of all ranks (Minister, General, Commander).
- Drafting (and revision) of cadets' handbook, cadets' registration record, and their academic progress.
- Compilation of documents related to the graduating class, and production and conferment of graduation (diploma) certificate.
- Production of result slips for in-school cadets and transferred, dropped out, deferred cadets.
- Examination-related affairs for all classes.
- Compilation, registration, calculation and custody of cadets' academic record (including academic results).
- Application and granting of General Song Er Scholarship.
- Compilation and reporting of new cadets' application, graduates' registration and related documents.
- Selecting and recommending cadets for training in the United States Naval Academy, Virginia Military Institute, Citadel Military College.
- Re-issuing graduation certificates for past graduates (including English certificates).
- Academic records, academic results and graduation certificates of foreign cadets, and related affairs.
- >Navigation and command test, and ECL test of the graduating class.
- Recruitment, enrolment and examination of diversified application for admission.
- Enrolment and registration of new cadets for all classes.
- Liaison with cadets studying abroad and the commissioned college students.
- Recruitment and examination of self-recruited classes of the Navy.
- Notarization for cadets studying abroad and the commissioned college students.
- Production of campus ID card.
- Selection of honor cadets.
- Drafting annual work plan and military education equipment plan.
- Revising and keeping of teaching material.
- Drafting, control, spending and approval of education budget.
- Maintenance and control of education equipment.
- Borrowing, returning and purchasing of teaching material by cadets.
- Acquisition and custody of extra teaching aids.
- Deciding on the Academy's military procurement team members.
- Drafting and master-control of the five-year military education work plan.
- Printing and purchase of teaching material and stationery for cadets.
- Maintenance and control of education equipment.
- Control of cadets' borrowing, returning and purchasing of teaching material.
- Writing off and disposal of scrapped teaching material and teaching aids.
- Compilation and editing of all historical material (information).
Educational Management Center
- Compilation of information about externally employed military and civil instructors (teachers), and verification and reporting of monthly class inspection list.
- Organizing the selection of excellent instructors (teachers), teaching assistants, brigade staff, education and administrative staff.
- Organizing Teacher's Day celebration activities and gift procurement.
- Calculation of monthly overtime and part-time teaching hours, application for budget and dispensing the pay, and filing income tax related to the applied teaching hours.
- Organizing teaching evaluation and assessment for teachers.
- Arranging electives and re-take courses.
- Compilation of class diary for all classes.
- Devising semester, summer and winter curriculum for all classes.
- Documentation of semester, summer and winter curriculum of all classes.
- Day- and night-academic counseling for all classes, and documentation of examination records.
- Handling substitute teaching, transferred classes and made-up classes.
- Printing and compiling the monthly teaching hours of part-time instructors (teachers).
- Photography, interviews and editorial work of the Navy Officers Quarterly and Annals.
- Proof-reading, liaison and budget filing of the Navy Officers Quarterly.
- Circulating the Navy Officers Quarterly to colleges, libraries of senior high schools and vocational schools, vessels, other military units, and the authors, etc.
- Posting cadet recruitment literature to all regional recruitment centers and senior high schools and vocational schools.
- Organizing recruitment activities for all classes.
- Conducting recruitment publicity in concert with regional recruitment centers.
- Production and use of various recruitment literature and souvenirs.
- Organizing recruitment activities by chances of the Navy's important celebrations and occasions.
- Participation in civil schools' or social organizations' activities to recruit cadets.
- Advising dedicated youngsters on application of admission to the Academy (telephone contact, visit to the Navy, etc.) and providing recruitment enquiry service.